We love getting inspired by each month’s box and finding creative ways to use all the products inside. Inside September’s Superfood Smoothie Box was Navitas Naturals Mulberries which we made into an un-believe-able granola mix to go on-top of just about anything. We hope you enjoy this high nutritional value recipe!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Gluten free whole rolled oats (preferably organic)
- Superfoods of your choice. We used: goji berries, hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds
- Dried cranberries
- Shredded Coconut
- Whole pecans
- Maple syrup
- Coconut oil
- Addictive Wellness’ Hot Cacao Elixir Blend (Featured in August’s box!)
- Preheat the oven to 300º F
- In a bowl combine all your dry ingredients (except for the Elixir blend) and mix together.
- Lightly drizzle your mixture with coconut oil and maple syrup enough to lightly coat the ingredients and and mix together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread your granola evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through the baking process, until lightly toasted. This granola can be kept in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.
Once toasted and cooled, you can get creative with how you want to eat it! We like to use it with our favorite yogurt. We like to use plain kefir. Then, drizzle with some more maple syrup and sprinkle Addictive Wellness Hot Cacao Elixir blend on top for added adaptogenic benefits. The ingredients list is AMAZING on this blend, check it out:
Ingredients: Raw Heirloom Arriba Nacional Cacao Powder, Lucuma*, Birch Xylitol, Gelatinized Maca* (Lepidium meyenii), Tremella Mushroom* (Tremella fuciformis), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum), Cordyceps* (Cordyceps sinensis), Organic Natural Flavors*, Stevia (Reb-A)* *=Certified Organic
And that’s it! You’re ready to eat. A high vibe, high nutrition, delicious meal. Enjoy!