Blue Majik Galaxy Smoothie Bowl
Click HERE to download January’s Box Insert
Blue Majik is a nutrient-rich marine superfood, a chemical-free extract of Spirulina. It gets the blue pigment from both the phycocyanin and non-phycocyanin compounds, which is unique to the E3Live Blue Majik powder. These phycocyanin compounds have been proven to relieve physical discomfort.
An easy way to get your Blue Majik into your daily routine is in the Blue Majik Galaxy Smoothie Bowl!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1⁄2 ripe avocado or frozen avocado chunks
- Generous handful of greens (such as spinach or kale)
- 1 cup / 250ml milk of your choice (nut, seed, rice etc)
- 2 packets of Blue Majik
- Put the banana, avocado, greens, 1 package of Blue Majik and milk of your choice, plus any of your favorite additions, in a blender and blend on high speed for 2-3 minutes, or until the smoothie is completely smooth.
- Once smooth, pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with anything you’d like! For this smoothie bowl, we used shredded coconut, goji berries added in the spirulina banana crisps from Nud Fud that also came in this month’s Rosehive Sueprfoods Box.
- To give your bowl the Instagram worthy look and make it look like a galaxy, use the extra packet of Blue Majik to sprinkle on the top of your bowl and use a knife to swirl it around. Then top with your favorite toppings!
Make it your own! Add any topping you’d like. Here is a list of optional toppings:
Handful of fresh berries
Fresh fruit slices
1 teaspoon bee pollen
1 to 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon chia seeds
What did you think of this month’s recipe? Don’t forget to hashtag your creations with #RosehiveBox!