4 Ingredient Flax Crackers
This recipe is vegan, plant-based, keto friendly and a great alternative to purchasing crackers from the store (BONUS: You know every ingredient inside! Is it weird that this is a bonus these days?). They are so versatile too! Serve with your favorite dip for a snack, or top with veggies and sauerkraut to make it a meal!
A simple gluten-free, grain-free cracker.
Prep time: 5 minutes Waiting time: 25-30 minutes Serving: About 40 crackers
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups Flaxseed Meal
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Water
- Get creative with additional seasonings like garlic, and other fresh or dried herbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor combine all dry ingredients. Add water slowly while mixing until an even dough forms.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheets and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut into 1½-inch squares then sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
- Bake until crisp and the edges are browned, about 25 – 30 minutes. Let cool completely before dividing. Enjoy!
- To “spice up” your recipe try adding dried herbs like we did for this second batch:
What did you think of this month’s recipe? Don’t forget to hashtag your creations with #RosehiveBox for a chance to win next month’s box FREEEE. We love ya!