VEGAN MISO SOUP RECIPE
Click HERE to download March’s Recipe & Insert Guide
We hope you are enjoying the March edition of Rosehive Superfoods Box! Grab the ingredients from your box and let’s begin! A flavorful classic take on vegan miso soup that is super easy and quick to make.
Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Serves: 2
Nutrition Info Per 1 Bowl Approx:
88 calories, 2g fat, 2.5g sugar, 3g fiber, 7g protein
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped green chard or other sturdy green
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup firm tofu, cubed (optional)
- 3-4 Tbsp brown miso paste (from March’s box)
- 1 sheet (1/4 cup) nori (dried seaweed), cut into large rectangles (optional)
- Place water in a medium sauce pan and bring to a low simmer. Add nori and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- In the meantime, place 3 Tbsp of miso into a small bowl, add a little hot water and whisk until smooth. Then add to the soup and stir.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pot and cook for another 5 minutes or so.
- Taste and add more miso or a pinch of sea salt if desired.
What did you think of this month’s recipe? Don’t forget to hashtag your creations with #RosehiveBox!
A Superfood Experience Delivered to Your Door Every Month.