May’s Modern Apothecary Box is crafted with herbal infusions, tinctures, and traditional medicinal foods with a modern day twist inspired by our favorite West Coast wellness apothecaries. Discover What’s Inside May’s Box. To learn more about the nutritional benefits visit our blog here.
Transformative Pine Pollen Tonic Recipe
Wonderfully rich in minerals, Pine Pollen provides bio-available calcium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, molybdenum, phosphorous, potassium, silicon, sodium and zinc. It also contains over twenty amino acids, including all eight essential amino acids making it a complete protein. As an incredible adaptogen and androgen, it can be consumed on an ongoing basis to balance meridians and combat stress, without stressing the body. Being a natural source of testosterone, it can dramatically improve athletic performance, mood, normalize weight and protect the organ and gland systems in both men and women.
The goal is to create a daily drink that:
- satisfies a portion of our caloric needs
- helps us fulfill our plans for the day, and
- reach our personal health goals for our individual bodies into an amazing tasting concoction that we enjoy with every sip.
When you fulfill these goals, an elixir can transcend from being a simple beverage and/or meal replacement, and turns into a spiritual experience! To learn more about crafting your own herbal rememedies visit our blog here: DIY: Elixirs | Make Your Own Herbal Remedies.
Try This Recipe:
- 1 cup brewed tea of your choice or nut milk
- 1 scoop of protein powder or TOCOS
- 1 Tbsp pine pollen powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or MCT oil
- 4 dashes of ground or freshly ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- stevia to taste or sweetener of your choice
- Brew your tea or warm your milk to start.
- While that is brewing, add all of the other ingredients to a high- speed blender.
- Next, add your warm liquid. Blend on medium for about a minute.
- Pour into your favorite mug and garnish with cinnamon or cacao nibs.
- Nourish & enjoy!
Tonics promote overall good health and balance; they fortify your system and keep you feeling fit and well. As you can see, consuming superfoods in this way is easy, fun and an absolutely delicious way to take in the amazing properties of tonic herbs and superfoods! Tonics truly bring your medicine cabinet into your kitchen and make being healthy an art form that is enjoyable and nourishing! Learning elixir and tonic crafting takes a lifetime to master. Some people have been creating elixirs for over 20 years now, while others have been making them for far less and some of you are just starting thanks to Rosehive Superfoods! No matter where you are at in your superfoodie journey, we are so glad you are joining us!
We hope you found a new favorite in this month’s Rosehive Box! We encourage you to try new foods, read labels, and always put your best foot forward! #ROSEHIVEBOX
Disclaimer: Information provided is for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your medical care provider before using superfoods.