Who doesn’t love a little guac? By adding just a few spoonfuls of Moringa, you can take this recipe to another healthy level!
Used for centuries now, moringa is known to help with sleep, anxiety, low energy, digestion skin disorders, and diabetes. It has 75% more vitamin A than the same serving as carrots, and a high number of amino acids and antioxidants. To learn more about Moringa oleifera read here.
We can’t lie – this recipe starts with the Not-So-Secret Traditional Chipotle Guacamole Recipe. Add a little moringa to it and it’s simple to prepare, delicious and packed with health benefits – Avocados, like moringa, are packed with vitamins and minerals for healthy skin, hair and nails. Time to get to prepping!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 jalapeño, including seeds (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp himalayan sea salt salt
- 1 tsp Moringa Oleifera Powder
- Choose the right avocado. It should feel squishy yet firm (like the palm of your hand), and be a nice dark green color on the outside.
- Cut the avocado in half and then remove the pit.
- Scoop the avocados and place in a medium bowl.
- Toss and coat with lime juice.
- Add the salt and Moringa powder and using a fork or potato masher, mash until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Taste the guacamole (over and over) and adjust seasoning if necessary.
5 Min Sumac Seasoned Tortilla Chips
To make 5 minute tortilla chips with Sumac seasoning here is what you’ll need:
- Corn Tortillas
- Sumac spice
- Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Cut the tortillas into wedges.
- Spread the tortilla wedges out on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake the tortilla wedges for about 6 minutes, then use tongs to turn the wedges over.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and sumac and bake for another 6 to 9 minutes, until they are just beginning to color. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Try Rosehive Superfoods and Create Recipes With New Superfoods Every Month.