It’s immunity season! We can support our immune systems through the changing seasons with warming culinary herbs and superfoods that create simple and delicious recipes and promote a healthy, warming glow throughout the body – from complexion to digestion. Click here to download the Discover What’s Inside Guide and curated recipe for November’s Box.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Disc of Taza Cinnamon Stone Ground Chocolate
- 1 cup of Water Or Milk of Choice
- Knife or grater
- Pinch of salt
- Roughly chop or grate 1 disc of Taza Chocolate and set aside.
- Heat 1 cup of water or milk in a saucepan over medium heat to just below a simmer.
- Remove the milk from heat and add a pinch of salt.
- Slowly mix in the chocolate.
- When the chocolate is dissolved, return the mixture to the stove and re-warm over low heat.
- While the chocolate is warming, use a whisk or molinillo to froth the chocolate.
- When the chocolate is hot and frothy, remove from heat and serve immediately.
Let’s see your creations! Tag us at#RosehiveBox!