September’s Box is less about healthy snacking and more about maximizing your smoothies to have all the ingredients you need for a nutrition packed day! Click here to download the Discover What’s Inside Guide and curated recipe from September’s Box. Learn more about Julie on our blog.
Meet The Curator: Author & Chef Julie Morris
September’s Superfood Smoothie Box
Inside each box you will find:
- Amazing Grass Vanilla Protein Packet, MSRP $3.99
- Navitas Organics Mulberries, MSRP $10.30
- Jem Cinnamon and Red Maca Almond Butter, MSRP $2.99
- OM Mushrooms Energy Stick, MSRP $2.00
- Rosehive Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, MSRP $6.99
- Drink Maple Organic Maple Water, MSRP $2.99
- Karmalize.Me Raw Organic Cashews, MSRP $4.99
- PUR Gum, MSRP $1.99
- NEW! Organika Maca + Cacao Powder, MSRP $2.00
- Luminberry Membership, 50% Discount
A $46 value for $34.95!
Superfoods Found in September’s Box
- Maple Water – contains manganese, antioxidants, pre-biotics, minerals and electrolytes
- Tocopherols – found in leafy vegetables, tocopherols make up vitamin E. They are fat-soluble alcohols with antioxidant properties, important in the stabilization of cell membranes.
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt – creates an electrolyte balance and pH balance to reduce acid reflux (just two of it’s amazing benefits!)
- Mushrooms – cordyceps and reishi aid in immune support, focus and alertness
- Maca – enhances energy and stamina
- Cacao – 40times the antixoidants of blueberries
- Superfood protein blend – all the good superfoods!
- Cinnamon & Maca Almond butter – natural sugar stabilizer and source of healthy fats
- Cashews – low in fiber but packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Mulberry berries – filled with nutrients that are important for our body, including iron, riboflavin, vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, phosphorous, and calcium and a significant amount of dietary fiber and phytonutrients
We <3 Your Unboxing Videos! #RosehiveBox
8 Recipes You Can Make with This Month’s Box
- Chocolate Almond Protein Shake by Julie Morris
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt Water (Sole) by Rosehive Superfoods
- Mulberry Adaptogenic Granola by Rosehive Superfoods
- Vanilla Protein Cookies Recipe by Amazing Grass
- Blueberry Almond Butter Smoothie by Minimalist Baker
- Cherry Chocolate Bliss Smoothie by DRINKMaple
- Vanilla Cashew Shake by Kitchen Treaty
- Mulberry Vanilla Smoothie by The Chalkboard Mag
Learn More About The Box
Amazing Grass Protein Superfood Packet
This organic, all-in-one nutritional shake thoughtfully combines the alkalizing farm fresh greens with nutrient-dense fruits and veggies plus 20g of plant-based protein. With a smooth vanilla flavor and satisfying texture, this superfood combo is a convenient way to get the whole food nutrition your body needs with an amazing flavor your taste buds will love.
How to use: Add a packet to your favorite smoothie recipe!
Navitas Organics Mulberries
These nutrient-dense, unsulfered and gently dried berries have been prized for centuries by cultures East and West. Known for their high level of antioxidants, including resveratrol — the famous nutrient in red wine – Mulberries are an excellent source of vitamin C — 1 oz. fulfills 130% DRV. A 1oz serving also contains 3g of protein and a plentiful amount of iron, fiber and calcium.
How to use: Mulberries are a great healthy snack or mixed into oatmeal, trail mix, rice, salads and baked goods
Jem Cinnamon Red Maca Almond Butter
Red Maca a Peruvian root with warming cinnamon, and sprouted almonds make this creamy blend a balanced fuel for the strong at heart.
How to use: Grab a spoon!
Om Mushrooms Energy Stick
Intelligent Sustained Energy with Cordyceps and Reishi, this healthy, low calorie, sugar-free energizing drink is powered by the synergy of six powerful organic medicinal mushrooms, botanicals and natural plant-based caffeine (sustained energy from Yerba Mate and Turmeric)
How to use: Simply add to water, shake & enjoy.
Rosehive Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
Himalayan pink salt is packed with over 84 trace minerals and elements that make it incredibly nourishing for your body. Pink salt has numerous benefits from helping the body detoxify to boosting energy to improving digestion to promoting healthy hair, skin, and nails.
How to use: Use pink salt in any dish you would use regular salt in, but it goes beyond that too! To get a boost of caffeine-free energy, you can add a pinch of pink salt to your morning lemon water or smoothie.
Drink Maple Organic Maple Water
First featured in April’s box, Maple water is low calorie, gluten-free, dairy-free and non-GMO. It contains 46 naturally occurring polyphenols, antioxidants, prebiotics, minerals and electrolytes. It also has just half the sugar of coconut water and more manganese than a cup of kale. And yes, it is the only water with that little hint of maple flavor.
How to use: Add to your smoothie recipe on the back of this sheet or refrigerate and drink cold!
Karmalize.Me Raw Organic Cashews
Cashews have long been revered for their irresistible taste and energizing nutrients including protein and healthy fats. Beyond being rich in magnesium, which may contribute to healthy immune function and normal bone health, cashews are a good source of zinc, iron and vitamin K. Plus they have vitamins B1 and B6.
How to use: Use cashews to add a creamy thickener to recipes, toss in trail mixes, salads, smoothies and cereals, or eat them straight out of the bag!
Discount Membership to Luminberry
Superfood Chef and New York Times best-selling cookbook author Julie Morris founded Luminberry: An online school for superfood cooking. The first course Luminberry will offer is on Low Sugar Superfood Smoothies which makes it a perfect fit for this month’s Superfood Smoothie Box! Use the 50% off discount code found in this box to secure your membership before November 15.
We hope you’re enjoying this month’s edition of Rosehive Superfoods Box! We would love to see your pictures! Tag us at #ROSEHIVEBOX for your chance to win next month’s box FREE. We love ya, you healthy trendsetter, you 😉
Disclaimer: Information provided is for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your medical care provider before using superfoods, particularly if you have a known medical condition or if you are nursing or pregnant
Superfoods + Supersnacks Delivered Monthly. Try Rosehive Box Today!