I like to call this recipe the Chamomile and Silver Tea Recipe. One should never underestimate the power of a warm tea on a cold night! Especially with this Silver and Gold Tea – it’s the perfect combination of healing and cozy; like a tight, embracing, secure hug from someone you really fancy.
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 Tbsp chamomile flowers
- 3 drops colloidal silver
- 8 oz boiling water
- honey to taste
- Choose a cup or a pot to make your loose leaf herbal tea in. If you don’t have a tea infuser, you can use a doubled over cheese cloth and a piece of string to make a makeshift tea bag. Or you can be like us, and not use one at all, just sipping through the lovely flowers.
- Fill up your tea kettle with 8 oz of water and begin heating. Place 3-4 Tbsp (4 for a stronger tea) of chamomile into your teapot or makeshift teabag of choice.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the chamomile flowers and 3 drops of colloidal silver and then steep for 5 minutes. To serve, pour into a teacup, using a fine mesh strainer as needed. Add honey for desired sweetness.
The Soothing Properties of Chamomile:
Recent and on-going research has identified chamomiles specific anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, muscle relaxant, antispasmodic, anti-allergenic and sedative properties.
The Benefits of Colloidal Silver:
Silver is an ancient and natural all-purpose healing agent: antiseptic, antifungal, and antibiotic. It wipes out bacterial infections in a safe and clean manner, without compromising our immune system like antibiotics do.
51 Researched Benefits Of Silver
1. Silver has shown the ability to wipe out common throat ailments such strep.
2. Ten drops of silver in the ear can aid in wiping out ear infections.
3. Quality colloidal silver soothes and wipes out eye infections (conjunctivitis, stys).
5. Silver ions have shown promise in inactivating influenza and maybe show promise for inactivating other viruses.
6. Silver nano-particles have shown success in promoting anti-inflammatory properties.
7. Silver-coated endotracheal tubes have shown promise in prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia.
9. Over time, antibiotics lose their ability to combat infection. Silver has been shown to boost the immune system to fight infection.
10. Silver nanoparticles have shown promise against hematophagous parasites.
11. Swishing silver in the mouth has been shown to prevent plaque buildup, tooth decay, and bleeding gums.
12. Silver promotes optimal digestion.
13. Digested silver quickly combats food poisoning.
14. Silver has the ability to kill mold (including black mold) and mildew on surfaces throughout the home.
16. Applying silver to rashes can aid in soothing itches.
17. Silver has the ability to kill various fungi, including athlete’s foot and nail fungi.
18. Silver has been successfully used to kill staph infections, including MRSA.
19. Applying silver to burns, especially sunburns, can soothe and heal.
20. Silver has shown success in inactivating the herpes simplex virus.
21. Silver infused water has been used to support HIV/AIDS intervention.
22. Silver has been shown to kill cancerous cells and has been considered as an alternative treatment to chemotherapy.
23. Silver applied to insect bites provides relief from itches.
24. Silver applied to infected areas can kill ringworms.
25. Silver applied to the vaginal area can combat yeast infections.
26. Relief from jock itch can be found through applying silver around the affected area.
27. Silver’s antibacterial properties can provide relief from acne breakouts.
28. Applying silver to the scalp can relieve itchy scalp and dandruff.
29. When ingested, silver shows promise in treating laryngitis.
30. Silver’s ability to kills single cells organisms allows it to treat eczema when applied to the affected area.
31. Silver shows promise in treating psoriasis.
32. Silver purifies water that has germ contaminants present.
33. Silver is used in many airline filters to prevent water borne diseases.
34. When applied on mayonnaise and dairy products, silver has the ability to prevent salmonella growth.
35. Ketchup, mustard, relish, and other condiments get a prolonged life with the addition of silver.
36. Silver’s anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral can help treat Lyme disease.
37. Silver’s antiviral properties help combat the common cold.
38. When applied to the scalp, silver can promote hair growth.
39. Sixty-six percent of patients in a trial found that their warts regressed when silver was applied.
40. Silver’s anti-microbial properties have shown promise in stopping asthma attacks.
41. When ingested, silver has the ability to combat Whooping cough.
42. Using colloidal silver regularly allowed one woman to treat her Multiple Sclerosis.
43. Can minimize symptoms of Crohn’s disease.
44. When ingested silver can heal a pet’s stomach ache.
45. Silver can heal pet skin issues such as rashes and ringworm.
46. When pets leave messes on the floor or carpet, silver can get rid of nasty odors.
47. Applying silver to cuts helps treats both human and pet infections.
48. Applying silver on cuts can prevent infections in pets.
49. Silver has the ability to keep pets fungi-free.
50. Silver has the ability to inhibit both Hepatitis B & C viruses.
Learn How To Use Superfoods In your Everyday Routine ~ Try Rosehive Superfoods Box.