We’ve been experimenting like crazy with Activated Charcoal since it was featured in April’s box! This recipe is simple to make and holds tons of benefits. To learn more about the benefits of Activated Charcoal you can check out our blog post here. Now give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup Almond milk (Add more or less depending on your preferred consistency)
- Tsp Organika Activated Charcoal
- Pinch of salt
- After your bananas have spent some time in the freezer, throw 2-3 bananas in a blender and add the remainder of the ingredients. Use a little almond milk to start and slowly add more liquid in depending on the consistency you would like. To make it like ice cream you are looking for that soft-serve texture.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to a container and freeze an additional 30 minutes, then scoop out with an ice cream scoop.
- Top with some more Activated Charcoal powder for presentation and enjoy!